What we gonna do when the temperature drops and the Santa comes around with presents? Here are some tips just for you!
- Cut back on watering but you could still stick your fingers into the soil to see if
itsdry or wet.
- Don’t fertilize your plants!
- Make sure your windows are sealed: If the plants feel the cold air, it’ll drop their leaves.
- Clean your windows: Maximize the
amountof lights coming through the windows.
- Remove dust/dirt off leaves
- Do not repot or transplant your plants!
- Get a grow light: Give them 12-14 hours of light and use the clamp with
- Get a humidifier and mist your plants more often than usual if you’re using the heater!
Still can’t remember all the tips, don’t worry! I created an illustration guide just for you! Save it to your Pinterest and you’ll never forget! Stay warm with your plants in winter.